Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sophie Green Tea and Apple Refreshing Mask Review


This peel-off mask from Sophie Paris is a great way of relieving stress in your face. It is made from green tea and apple extracts known helpful in removing dead skin cells, making skin smooth and firm.


How I Got It
I got this peel-off mask from my classmate, a direct-selling agent of Sophie Paris Philippines. I just browsed the catalog and I’m glad to find this Green Tea and Apple Refreshing Mask. I thought I badly need it after a whole week of stress in school!

In Use
After ordering, the product was delivered to me within 3 days. It has a glue-like consistency and it is quite hard to spread over the entire face. It has tiny little beads and it smells like a hair styling gel. But when I finished spreading it over my face, it feels like a bucket of ice was poured to me! It is very cool and refreshing to the skin and it even dries out fast. After 5 minutes, I managed to peel-off the mask in one piece. I felt that my skin was rehydrated and rejuvenated, just like what I would look for after a stressful week.


Recommendation
Overall, Sophie Paris Green Tea and Apple Refreshing Mask is a great peel-off mask if you want to have a relaxing treat for your skin after a whole day of work. It literally relieves the stress I feel as I believe that everything is reflected in our face, so it is important to have a nice treat that will save our skin from the effects of stress. At a cheap value which I could definitely afford, the peel-off mask can last for more than 30 applications and it didn’t give me any nasty breakouts!

2 comments:

  1. I leave it in my face over night :) and I feel refreshed and all my black heads are gone. I think you should leave it for at least one hour for the mask to take effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i have to use moisturizer afterwards?

    ReplyDelete